Friday 16 September 2016

Sheena Inspiration post meets COLOURISTA!

Hey crafters!! I'm a tad late with my Sheena inspiration post this time around!!! it's been a bit manic in my craftroom! BUT I am here now! and just in time as my lovely Teamie Jackie is due to post hers on the 19th!!! so.... what have I decided to do for this one...well as my carfty buddies all know I am lucky enough to be on the Sheena Team and the Crafters Companion team.... and I'm also sure you all MUST be aware of the amazing colourista launch that happened only a week or so ago! well I was lucky to be picked for the colourista team too!!!!!!!!!!!!! crazy I know lol somebody pinch me!,
 so...... I got my thinking cap on, and as part of the colourista launch we were trying to come up with ideas of how we can use our coloured pages, we spend so much time colouring them in..... it's a crime to then leave them in a colouring book on your shelf! so we have been thinking of ideas to inspire you of how you can use them, Thats where Sheena comes in! the DOTD lanuch was one of my favourite launches, its amazing! I fell in love with the Skull stamp and die set, .....I got my thinking cap on didnt I..... why not use your coloured pages to die cut with!!  I chose one of the pages from the Eastern Promise book and got it all coloured up! , and it worked beautifully!! what do you think? popped in a 3D box frame, ...this pattern makes the most fantastic Sugar Skull designs!!
this turned out much brighter in real life!! but I finished early hours haha and I had to get it in the post! but you get the idea!! I love this so much!!

dont you think this pattern suits this design PERFECTLY!!! 
as always guys thank you thank you thank you.... for stopping by my blog 
love
Nicole
xxx

6 comments:

  1. WOW,that is absolutely Fabulous, great idea and yes perfect combination, your such an inspirational talented lady xx Looking forward to seeing your next stunning creations crafty hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous Nic ♥ you're so blessed with talent xx caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a fantastic idea Nicole these skulls look amazing. I don't do zentangle but could also see the skulls working that way too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue! Thank you !! Yes zentangle would work really well too! I haven't mastered zentangle YET I've tried and it doesn't look right lol I need more practise xx

      Delete