Sunday 5 October 2014

Crafting Musketeers Challenge # 18- Autumn Colours

Hi crafters!! We have a BRAND NEW challenge out now over at the Crafting Musketeers!!
This months challenge is number 18 and we have the theme of " Autumn Colours" which is just perfect for this time of year dont you think?
Autumn is my favourite season! I just love watching the autumn leaves start to change colour, the wind gets that bit more blustery and the nights slowly start to draw in, I think its a beautiful season!
Our fabulous sponsor this month is Hobby House and we have a lovely £10 voucher up for grabs!! So get out your craft stash and come and join us!, here is my Design Team card this month...
I have chosen to use the most lovely Autumn image from one of the Crafters Companion CD Roms, Brambly Hedge Winter. I LOVE It!, quite simple, with one of the coordinatiung background papers in such lovely oranges, browns and yellow tomes. I popped on to google and searched for an Autumn poem, to use too, then mat and layered onto some lovely burnt oange card, some ribbon, and to finish off I punched some maple leaves using a Woodware punch.
so now its your turn!
there are only a few rules to follow and I'm sure you know them by now :) 
1. One entry per person
2. your project must follow the theme
3.You must be a blog follower to win the prize
4.Please claim your prize within 7 days or the winner will be re drawn
5.We are happy for you to link our challenge with as many others as you wish to enter
6.You do not need to have a blog..simply enter over at our face book page just ...HERE!
once again I look forward to seeing all your creations this month so please  do come and join us!!!!
Love n Hugs
Nicole
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous autumn scene Nicole! I love the colours & that little sentiment is superb!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete