Thursday 25 September 2014

Pretty in Pink!- Save the Date Cards


Good evening all!!
Phew..its been a busy week in my craft room! I have just finished making these lovely 4 x 4 inch Save The Date cards for the very very lovely Jo! ( who is a SUPER organised bride i'll have you know!)

I absolutely loved making these, I think they are so very pretty! Jo has a lovely colour scheme for her wedding,next year, and when she came to see me, armed with her wedding planner ...well it just blew me away! it is so exciting to see someone who is so happy and excited for their BIG day. Jo's planner was AMAZINGLY ORGANISED!! it was lovely to look through it, with all her ideas and pictures, she decided to pick one of the pale pinks from her colour scheme to use on all her wedding stationery
I used an Ivory Linen card for the main base, printing the wording with a coordinating pink font, but in a deeper shade, and then embossed pale pink card for the bottom section, using some beautiful shimmery pink organza ribbon, to wrap around the centre and make the bows


then two tiny diamantes for either side of the happy couples names to finish.

 I hope you like them! and luckily for me so did Jo when she collected them this morning!
thank you as always for stopping by to take a look at my post, i really LOVE it when you do!
Nicole
xxx

5 comments:

  1. One word.... AMAZING!!! Xxxx my dearest darling artistic mommy xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are just beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous NIcole, very simple & elegant! I love the ribbon!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete