Wednesday 10 September 2014

Open Rose Vase by Just Inklined

Good Morning Crafters,
Today I am sharing a special card with you all, It has been a very sad week this week for me as I lost a very dear friend last monday. Who fought an extremely brave battle over the last 3 years with cancer, my beautiful friend Pam xx She started as my boss! a few years ago, and quickly became my friend, I have many wonderful, and funny memories that I am very grateful for, but today is the day we go to say goodbye, and I found myself having to make a card I didn't ever want to make . 
Pam loved bright beautiful colours, so I thought of what to do, and this card wasnt about how fancy I could make it or how many dies I could use, it was about choosing something pretty in memory of my friend to give to her lovely daughter Jo, and the message it would send, and so I chose a beautiful image from 
Just Inklined called Open Rose Vase
 
I coloured it up with my Spectrum Noir pens choosing colours I knew Pam would like and then inside I chose the words

Those we love remain with us
For love itself lives on,
And cherished memories never fade
Because a loved ones gone
Those we love can never be
More than a thought apart
For as long as there is memory
They'll live on in our heart.


thank you for stopping by and readsing my post today
love
Nicole
xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Nicole, this is just gorgeous and I know your friend would have loved it! Your coloring is so beautiful.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete