Wednesday 10 September 2014

Brambly Hedge by Crafters Companion

Hello crafters!
I hope you are all enjoying the shows this week on Create and Craft for the fabulous launch of the beautiful Brambly Hedge from
Crafters Companion
Here are a couple more of my design team cards, both made up using the CD rom "Poppies babies & secret Staircase"
This first one is taken from the Spring card section of the CD rom, isn't is soooooooo adorable!! I am so in love with this art work, and once again the colours are simply beautiful! I've taken some papers again from the coordinating background section ( so many to choose from there!) and the flowers printed from the embellishment section, 
and here we have a card made from the Card companions section of the cd rom, this section is just amazing!! everything you need prints out all in one! Topper, papers, sentiment and embellishments! you don't have to think about what goes with what, will this paper match...what embellishments should I choose? nope nope! all thought out for you, so perfect for beginners, if you need a quick card, and ..well.... just about everybody lol
I have had so much fun making my DT cards for this launch, its simply just gorgeous!!
thanks as ALWAYS for stopping by to take a look at what I've been up to in my little crafting world!!
i will be back with lots more soon!
Nicole xx

1 comment:

  1. Two gorgeous cards Nicole!
    I see why you're inlove with that artwork!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete