Sunday 10 August 2014

Party Paws Christmas

Hey Crafters!!! I hope you have all been LOVING the BRAND NEW launch of the Party Paws Christmas range from Crafters Companion
As a very lucky Design Team member I have had so much fun creating some fabulous samples for the shows on Create and Craft tv! , this little panda is breathtakingly cute! I can't decide which image I love more!
Here are a few cards I have made using the Party Paws Papercrafting Kit....
I made lots of samples for this launch...18 in total lol it was a busy one! so i will be back a little later to share some more
all these cards were made using the kit, some of the amazinglt gorgeous snowy acetetate and all the collall glues- all purpose, tacky and 3D
back later\!
crafty hugs
Nicole
xxx

1 comment:

  1. A lovely selection of cards. Such cute images x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete