Sunday 13 July 2014

Crafters Companion July Challenge

Hi Crafters!!! Have you joined in with our FABULOUS new challenge this month over at the Crafters Companion Face Book page?? If not pop along right now just HERE! and join in, this months theme is "Show off your sentiments!"
So, this month I decided to make me a lovely new book mark! I chose two of my favourite fairies from the Fairyopolis CD rom
 ( I LOVE THIS CD!!)  and a beautiful backing paper from the cd too!. I popped all 3 elements into my graphic programme, for this I used MCS, then I used the re size tool to make my two images the size I needed, then the effects tool to fade the outline around them,  popped on top of my backing paper, leaving a space for my sentiment


... printed out, stamped my sentiment...from the Sheena Douglas, Free As A Bird stamp set that you can pick up just HERE! 
Then I simply backed onto a piece of CC Kraft card for added strength, cut into the shape I wanted and popped a gorgeous deep satin Olive green ribbon on the end
and complete! 
I hope you like my little make, I really do love this sentiment, and I thought it fitted a book mark perfectly!
I hope you will come and join us and look forward to seeing all your entries this month!
happy crafting
Nicole
xxx

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful book mark. Love the colours and the sentiment is perfect and so true.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete