Monday 12 May 2014

Scruffy Littla Cat= From Crafters Companion

Hey everyone...well??? did you catch the fabulous shows on Create and Craft?? When the super lovely Leann brought you the AMAZING Scruffy Little Cat Pick of The week???? and as we all suspected the SLC products are flying literally out the door! you are all loving them! which we love! Another DT card from me to Share with you, but this time I have used the Die cut pre printed sheet and the Darks Paper Pad,
The papers in this pad are all gorgeous! I didn't know which one to use....so I used 3!! I took a 7x7 card blank cut some different sized squares of the patterned papers - matted onto Crafters Companion black card ( which is also fab!) then simply built up my mats by twisting at different angles, just for something different! I used CC Collall all purpose glue as it is..well....FANTASTIC! , then a few dark blue mini pearls from my Anitas colour wheel of pearls which I LOVE! and a black satin bow!, there are still more shows to come this week, but stocks are low so don't leave it too long crafters!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Nicole xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment