Wednesday 14 May 2014

New Release at Scrappers Delights -

Hey crafters.....it's that time again!!! BRAND NEW releases are now in store over at Scrappers Delights!
This time I have had the absolute pleasure of working with the cutest little digi, that is a new member of the "Fruity Babies" called
 Apple Jack!
I decided on red apples.....as they are my favourite!! and decided to use some BRIGHT punchy colours for this one!! Coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens, some Core'dinations card stock, a lovely little sentiment ...quick ...simple but FAB!
I will be entering my card into some challenges this month, so I'm just off now...to do just that!
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my little blog I really do appreciate it when you do :)
Love n Hugs
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment