Sunday 4 May 2014

Crafters Companion Sneeky Peek!!....#2 Scruffly Little Cat

Good Morning All!!!!
Well....it's bank holiday weekend and the sun is ...er...dare I say it shining!?!? so I hope you are all enjoying a fabulous BH!! Today I am mosty crafting, so I thought before I get started I would share another of the lovely "Scruffly Little Cat" DT samples made ready for the exciting launch THIS FRIDAY 9th of May on Create and Craft! Crafters Companion really have pulled out all the stops to bring you something amazing crafters! 
meet.... "Chanel"
how very lush is she!! Chanel is another of the fabulous stamps that will be winging its way to you on friday!! 
I have used my Spectrum Noir Pens to colour her in and I have used the following colours...
BG7, BG6, BG5, BG4, BG2, BG1
BT1, BT2, BT4
TN6, TN3, TN2
CR1, CR2, CR3
FS3, FS4, FS2,
GB8, GB7, GB5, GB4, GB3, GB1
EB4, PP1, PP2
Plus papers from the Darks SLC paper pad. some Core'dinations card stock, black ribbon and a diamante ribbon slider from my stash...ooooh and not forgetting some pretty little pearls and lots of lovely collal all purpose glue...that I now couldnt craft without and use on EVERYTHING!! So....what do you think! The girls on the Design Team I must say have done Crafters Companion. proud with all their samples and colourings!! Just you wait and see all the variations of just this stamp alone and how different she looks made up in different colour combinations!   
right the day is young I'm off to CREATE!!
Nicole
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I just love these image, those eyelashes are so lovely, love how you have coloured x

    ReplyDelete