Friday 2 May 2014

Crafters Companion - Scruffy Little Cat - Sneaky Peeks!!

Good evening crafters ! well...... do I have some EXCITING sneaky peeks to share with YOU!!
...mmmm well you know how crafters companion bring you THE most amazinglygorgeous up to date...totally ON TREND flipping fabulous products?! 
Well I am very happy to tell you all that the next Friday 9th of May Crafters Companion will be bringing you "Scruffy Little Cat" as a pick of the week on Create and Craft!! and OH BOY.....are you going to want it all!
Being an extremely lucky crafter and being on the Design Team, me and the other girls have been totally spoilt!! being able to work with such a fabulous brand new launch for the past couple of weeks!! I LOVE it all! 
The new collection with have..
  • 2 6x6 paper pads
  • 2 5x7 embossing folders
  • 1 die cut topper sheet
  • 8 4 inch acrylic stamps
  • 1 paper crafting CD ROM
  • 6 A^ size rubber stamp sets
  • plus.....2 extra stamp sets EXCLUSIVE to Ideal World
WOW! there is going to be LOADS of choice! so whether you are a digital crafter....love die cuts, or are a STAMP ADDICT! Crafters Companion are bringing it all to you. Now.... you just know this is going to fly off the shelves crafters, so me and the Design Team Gals, are going to Shower you all with sneaky peaks all week with some totally amazing samples we have come up with for you,!!
and here is my FIRST one..
meet AMY 
  how gorgeous is she!! Amy is one of the rubber stamp sets, I've used her here along with 6x6 papers from the Darks paper pad, the gorgeous "Chic" SLC embossing folder, Chantilly lace Die'sire die and my Spectrum Noir pens! I think she is a right little Roch Chic! and I already know so many people I could use this image on to send a card!
so would you like my list of colours!? here they are :)
DR7, DR6, DR5, DR4, DR3, DR1
BG10, BG7, BG6, 
FS8, FS4, FS3
DG4, JG5, JG3
isn't she fab! I am already thinking of all sorts of colour combinations i can use on her!
so....you like?? please check out the Crafters Companion blog just HERE!! for lots more info! and don't forget the Face Book page just HERE!! where you will find loads of peeks popping up over the next few days!!
right...I'm off to craft BUT I will be sharing more tomorrow so please do stop by, and I would LOVE to know what you think!! so do leave some comments!!
Happy crafting
Nicole
xxx

1 comment: