Tuesday 22 April 2014

Just Inklined- I'll Never Forget You

Good morning crafters!!
The week has flown by!! ...always does when you take a week off work lol, It's time again to share my weekly Design Team card for
 This week I have chosen the most adorable digi stamp I think I have EVER seen!! I totally fell in love with it as soon as I saw it,
Its called "I'll Never Forget You" and it is the two cutest baby elephants ever! in the cutest pose, making a heart with their trunks..
you can find the digi over in the Just Inklined store just HERE! I LOVE them!!!!  I've coloured up with my Spectrum Noir pens, using 
IG1, IG2, IG3, IG4 and IG5 and a little touch of pink with PP1
then some very simple mat and layering in a pale pink card from  The Papermill, a couple of teeny tiny diamantes, and  a paper lattice bow.
with such an adorable image I didnt think my card needed anything more!
thank you for stopping by!!
happy crafting
Nicole
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment