Thursday 24 April 2014

Crafters Companion- Camden Town

Good evening crafters!!! I hope you are all completely FABULOUS!
Well... I'm in my craft room this evening just working on some exciting Design Team projects that are just so scrumptious!!!, just you wait until I can show you...unfortunately... you have to wait a couple of weeks :) but I can share with you my recent DT cards with you I made using the lovely brand new CD rom from Crafters Companion "Camden Town"
 A5 size Engagement card, using one of the Fabric Companions from the CD rom- not just for printing onto fabric mind crafters!! a few sparkles, and pearls!, quick and beautiful !
 i LOVE this one, i love the style the colours the papers! ...the papers on this CD are totally gorgeous!
 Now this one, i wish i had taken a side view as the depth is FAB! but folds flat to pop into an envelope, all taken from the create a card section! so much fun !


 ...an easel card...printed straight onto cc pearlescent card stock, also my first time using quilling flowers! and i loved making them! so you will see many more popping up onto my cards..
 A5 style pop open card, i really do love this style, and have made them many times. The first fancy fold card i learnt to make on my Ultimate pro, watching Sara on the tutorial DVD! I've used a hammered card stock here and printed one of the backing papers straight onto the card stock!

and finally, I made a little box of birthday cards, there is a fab section on the CD called notelets, and brilliant to just print them all off ( more on the CD than you see here ) add a few gems and a splash of glitter, and you have a pretty box of cards to give as a gift...PERFECT if you sell your cards! as i think a box of mixed cards would go down a storm! but ideal for any birthdays that pop up and you need something quick...because come on crafters...you have to admit, when you make hand made cards, EVERY family member and friend will always expect a hand made card from you! and woe behold you if you get caught short and have to buy a shop card!
well back to crafting for me! I hope my cards give you a little glimmer of the gorgeousfabulousness that is....Camden Town
catch you soon, and thanks for stopping by!! ooooh I love to hear your comments too!
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment