Sunday 30 March 2014

New 4 Day Deal tomorrow from Crafters Companion!

Good evening crafters! well.... the wait is almost over! tomorrow , 31st of March sees the start of the fabulous 4 day deal from
The uber talented Dawn Wheeler will grace your screens with the oh so CUTE! Barkley range. There will be the CD rom, paper crafting kit, embossing folders, and lots of other crafting goodies to spoil you all!. Barkley is just one of those characters that is GUARANTEED to bring a smile and will be perfect for all your different crafting occasions and suitable for all ages too! So.... get your cuppa  ready ...put your feet up...and tune in to the shows tomorrow on Create and Craft ..shows start at 8am!
Here is another one of my Design Team cards made using the CD rom- I am a BIG BIG cd crafter I love the versatility a CD rom gives me, its like a complete craft shop in a box! never do you need to worry about coordinating papers, embellishments, inserts! its all here for you, and with the colouriser you are in charge of a myriad of colour combinations! its like opening Pandora's box! If you are new to CD crafting, don't worry as the CD rom comes with a fantastic easy to use interface that will get you crafting straight away! and if your more confident on a pc and have a graphic programme you can use the jpeg files in there too...skies the limit, so go wild remember crafters you are only limited by your own imagination!



for my card I have created an 8 x 8 card base using Crafters Companion Snow White Silver Card stock, then printed toppers and backing papers from the CD rom, some coordinating pink ribbon and a paper flower from my crafty stash...a sprinkling of glitter and done! PERFECT! I chose a cute sentiment that I thought fitted the cute little pup with his just as cute companion a little kitten!, Now I think this could easily be an Anniversary card..valentines card- change the sentiment for a birthday to the one I love.. all sorts of occasions!
I do hope you can watch the shows tomorrow and if your out..hit the record button!
right I'm off for a little more crafting! but i will be sharing another of my DT cards with you tomorrow :)
happy crafting
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment