Sunday 9 March 2014

La Pashe- BRAND NEW RELEASE ALERT!!

They have done it AGAIN crafters!! Another FABULOUS new release from La Pashe!
MORE??!! I hear you cry...YES MORE!! and I think you are going to LOVE this one...
So you remember all the flippin range right? because if you don't err...where have you been lol Flippihn men and Flippin women were and still are HUGE! I LOVE them all, and have used them many many times. This time we see the brand new launch of....drum roll please....
YAY!!! oooh crafters I have been waiting for this one! 
You can watch our Jak this Tuesday 11th March showing all the fabulous new designs on  Create and Craft
at 11:00 am and again at 6:00pm
If you have pre ordered the CD you should receive it just in time to craft along with Jak, and if not the CD rom will be available from Create and Craft and the La Pashe website from 11:00am onwards..now onto the Design Team!
We have had SOOOOOOO much fun creating some fabulous samples for the shows and have loved every second. 
So i will share one with you all now!
This image is called "Swan Dive"! and has the before and after images!! PERFECT for "Flip cards!!
I hope you all tune into the shows you wont be dissappointed folks!!
I'll be sharing my DT cards all week so I hope you will stop by and check them out!!
Till next time!!
Nicole
xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Thats a fab card Nicole, love the colours and the cheeky image, xx Gaynor xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love La Pashe have all the cd roms,waiting patiently for the new one, great card

    ReplyDelete