Saturday 29 March 2014

Just Inklined....eeeek!

Good evening all!!
well..... I have a little announcement to make, if any one REALLY knows me, they would know how much I love to craft...in particular to colour :) and if you REALLY know me, you would know how much i would love to be a Design Team member for a particular company!....oh yes...one very happy crafter here to say I am very PROUDLY displaying my BRAND NEW sparkly DT Blog badge for.....
,,,,Drum roll please.....JUST INKLINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am extremely excited!! I cannot wait to start and make my first post with them!! so keep your eyes peeled folks as it will be sooooooon!!
I would like to share just a couple of cards I have made with their amazing digi stamps
 

Their artwork is beautiful! I have shared these cards a while back, but couldn't resist one more time now I'm sharing such fabulous news!!
Bye for now...from one happy crafter!
Nicole
xxxx

1 comment: