Saturday 29 March 2014

Exciting Sneaky Peek-- Crafters Companion 4 Day Deal comin up!!

Hey crafters!! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend so far!? The sun is shining , not a rain cloud in site! yay!!
so today i am sharing some exciting news!!
This Monday 31st March at 8am sharp! the very lovely Dawn Wheeler will be on Create and Craft
with an amazing 4 Day Deal!! and this oneis soooooo very cute!!
It will be the Fabulous "Barkley" Range hitting your screens! with a paper crafting kit...CD rom and lots of other crafting goodies for you!,
 So today I am sharing one of my Design Team cards with you that I have created using the CD rom

This range is one of my favourites, how cute is this little puppy!! I have created a gate fold card using Crafters Companion Snow White Silver pearlescent card stock that you can pick up just HERE! Ive used Core'dinations Signature Series card stock in Lights for my mat and layering,
and then elements from the CD rom for my toppers and chose a lovely back ground from the cd too that picked up my lovely lilac and purple colours!. Ive used the collal glues on my card as they are all fabulous! the all purpose and 3D glue gel to ensure nothing falls off! its amazing stuff!
I hope you can all tune into the shows on Monday!! The DT really have made some breath taking projects, 
right I'm off to create!!
enjoy your weekend! and don't forget to put your clocks forward this evening!!
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment