Wednesday 1 January 2014

The Stamping Boutique Challenge #1 2014!!!

Happy New Year all!!! I hope you all had a lovely new years eve bringing in the new year! I had a little family party with far too much food! and a good film! smashing :) Right and to start off the new year The Stamping Boutique are starting us off with their first challenge- theme?... Use 3 different designer papers.
Here is my DT card this month, I chose to make a New Year Card and used Pocket Patootie Sunshine Digi that you can find just HERE!
I popped the image into my graphic programme MCS and used the text editer to add a curved sentiment to go around the side of the Digi, added 3 coordinating patterened papers and used my promarkers to colour in :) happy days !!
so please crafters do come and join us over at TSB for this challemge I would love to see all your creations!
T o enter just follow our simple rules...
1. Your project must follow the theme
2. You can enter a card, scrapbook layout, altered art etc
3. It must be a new creation
4. Please connect to the actual blog post where your project is located
5.If your card/ project is chosen as TOP WINNER and you have used a TSB image...then you win 4 free digi images from TSB, if you have used another image...thats ok, you win 3 free digi images from TSB
6. Also our DT will pick the top 3 and those chosen will get an awsome badge to display proudly
7. The challenge ends on Januaary 13th 2014
Hope to see you all there!!
Happy crafting
Nicole
xxx
I will be entering my card into the following challenges:
1. "A Little Bit Crafty"- Celebrate 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Nicole, for entering my patterned paper challenge - your card is lovely. I hope to see you again soon - and I'll be entering the Stamping Boutique challenge soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Nicole, bright and cheerful, just what we need at the moment. Thank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge#1 Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole ,love this bright fun card ,fab image nd great colours
    Thanks for joining us at The I ♥ ProMarkers challenge and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it's really pretty. thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete