Thursday 16 January 2014

Challenge #2 over at The Stamping Boutique!- Valentines Theme

Hey Guys!!! hope you are all fabulous!! It is time to get crafty and come and join us over at The Stamping Boutique!
This Challenge has the lovely theme of " Valentines"
For my DT card this time around I have used the digi "Audrey And AJ on the bench" that you can find just HERE!
A lovely and sweet little couple, perfect I thought for a valentines card!!


I have made my card into a 7x7inch card, - my new favourite size!! and coloured in with my promarkers. I picked the Purply maroon  and green out of my coloured image to coordinate the bacground with some papers from my stash. The corners are made from the Tonic Verso "Decorative Bow Rings die, that I cut into quarters, and this is my FIRST attempt at a paper bow!! I LOVE it!! I will definately be making more paper bows :) Right on to the challenge.... you know the drill guys. To enter our challenge you need to follow a few simple rules...
1. Your project must follow the theme
2. You can enter a card, scrapbook layout, altered art item etc.
3. It must be a new creation
4. Please connect to the actual blog post where your project is located
5. If your card/ project is chosen as TOP WINNER and you have used a TSB image...then you will win 4 free digi images from TSB, if you have used another image ...thats ok you can still win  3 free digi images from TSB.
6. Also our DT will pick the top 3 and those chosen will get an awsome badge to display proudly
7. This challenge closes on the 29th January 2014

So come on crafters!! get crafting!!!
I'll see you all over at the challenge!
Nicole
xxx



3 comments: