Sunday 15 December 2013

Challenge # 71 over at TSB- Paper Piece or Paper Pierce

Hey crafters!!! Today see's a brand new challenge start over at The Stamping Boutique!! Challenge # 71 has the theme of 
Paper Piece or Paper Pierce
Last challenge had some fabulous entries so THANK YOU!!! to everyone who entered and I hope you will be joining again this time round!!
For my DT card I decided to go with Paper Piece as this is something quite new to me!! I chose the Digi  "Christmas Snowglobe" which you can find just over HERE!!

I have never pieced a Digi stamp before and I LOVED it!! I simply printed the design out a couple of times onto different patterned papers, and then cut out all the different elements and put back together!! 
So...are you ready to join us again!?..... all you have to do is follow our simple rules
1. your project must follow the theme.
2. You can enter a card, scrapbook layout, altered item, etc...
3. It must be a new creation
4. Please connect to the actual blog post where your project is located
5.If your card/ project is chosen as TOP WINNER and you have used a TSB image, then you win 4 free digi's from TSB, if you have used another image, that's okyou will win 3 free digi's from TSB
6. Also out DT will pick the TOP THREE and those chosen will get an awsome badge to display proudly on their blog.
7. This challenge closes on December 29th

So get out your craft stash and join us in outr LAST challenge of 2013
I look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!!
Happy crafting
Nicole
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely. Using an image onto patterned paper is really effective. I love how it all ties in together x

    I hope you had a great Christmas & that 2014 is a healthy & prosperous one x

    hugs sally.
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete