Saturday 2 November 2013

TSB Challenge #68- Use Fall Colours

Hey everyone!!! today sees a new challenge start over at The Stamping Boutique
Challenge number 68 has the theme of "Use Fall Colours" We had a great response to our last challenge "Bling"
 and congratulations to our winner Debbie!! you can see her winning card just ...Here!
Once again the design team ladies have been working away to bring you some fabulous inspiration using The Stamping Boutique Digi's,
For this months challenge I have used the Scarecrow Digi that you can find just Here!!  and here is my DT card this month

I used some lovely fall colours to create my card, gold, burnt orange and browns!and added a little extra colour to my scarcrow. I coloured my digi in using my favourite promarkers!!,
 So I hope you will pop along and join in with our new challenge!! it runs for two weeks so get ya skates on and get making!!, simply follow these rules to enter...
1) Your project MUST follow the theme
2)You can enter a card, scrap book page, altered art etc
3)It must be a new creation
4)Please connect to the actual blog post where your project is located
5)If your card/ project is chosen as the winner and you have used a TSB digi you win 4 free digis stamps from TSB, If you have used another image, thats ok, you win 3 digis from TSB
6)The top 3 winners will be given a fabulous blog bagde to display proudly
7) challenge ends....NOVEMBER 13th
Hope to see lots of wonderful makes again this challenge!!!!
Happy crafting
Nicole xx

1 comment: