Saturday 2 November 2013

Heart Felt Wishes




Good morning bloggers!! I hope you are all fabulous!!!
Today I am sharing a new DT card made for JB- Crafting Supplies using the fabulous "Heart Felt Wishes" stamps by Sheena Douglas available on line and instore now !! This week I chose to work with only the gingerbread stamp and sentiment...as thats my favourite!!
And to try something new to me, I stamped straight onto patterened paper, cut out and simply layered up!!
 
I've seen this tecnique done a gazzillion times lol but have never tried it my self! ....I LOVE it!! it was so simple and quick, and I really do love the look of it! So...I will be digging out my stamps and definately trying this again!
PLease do pop by Julies on line store! She has lots of crafty goodies for you and is always happy to help fulfill your orders!!
Right i'm off to create!!
Happy crafting
Nix 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment