Saturday 12 October 2013

Heart "Felt" Wishes from Sheena Douglas

Good morning crafters!, today see's a new DT post with some exciting new products!
This month for JB- Crafting Supplies I will be working with some new stamps available now just  HERE on Julie's on-line store. The first stamp set is a collection by Sheena Douglas's A Little Bit Festive range, called "Heart Felt Wishes"
These stamps are really lovely! and so easy to work with!, I have so many designs rolling around in my head! but first off I decided to create a simple card using the 3 main images from the set,
I created a card showing the 3 designs hanging from a christmas tree, and used a a Christmas Pine Die to cut some lovely green pine needles, arranged them to the left of my card placing some flat and a few on 3D foam pads then arranged my images!, The stamps are simple and quick to colour in, and are perfect for not only accomplished colourists but perfect for beginners and children too!
A little dash of satin green ribbon and the cutest of sentiments that comes with the set! and voila, one quick Christmas card that is sure to stand out on your mantle piece this christmas tme!
Next Saturday I will  create something using my next stamp set that Julie has been so kind enough to send me for my DT work so untill next time....
happy Crafting
Nicole xx

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nicole, i love the branches and that ginger bread man is really sweet.
    I am following your blog now.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kevin!! thanks so much for your lovely comment and for following me..yay!! :) will go and visit your blog now xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely creation Nicole and great inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Sharon! thank you!! i wasnt sure about this one untill the end lol xx

      Delete