Wednesday 25 September 2013

The Snowman & Snowdog- Snowglobe Card

Good evening peeps!! hope you are all fabulous!!, Tonight I am sharing my 2nd DT card for JB- Crafting Supplies, I am currently working with the CDrom The Snowman & Snowdog, by Crafters Companion, that is now available on the JB- Crating Supplies website and in store. So last week, I made a Snowman Decoupaged card, this week,mmmm what else has the CD to offer? there is a section with some really lovely snowglobes that are SUPER DUPER quick to make up!, so I thought I would give one a try, but for this card I printed straight onto Crafters Companion Pearlescent Cardstock, I have to say if you have never tried this you MUST! you get an absolutely beautiful shimmer to your image, unfortunately I couldnt quite pick this up on my camera which is such a shame....so you will just have to use your wonderfully crafty imaginations :)
All i needed to add was some lovely BRIGHT shiny Christmas Red Ribbon, and a few punched out snowflakes each with a little Gem
and there we have one very quick but very lovely Snowglobe card!! The card doesnt come with the sentiment you can see here, i put the image into My Craft Studio, and used a "Text tool" to craete the curve
Hope you will drop me a message I do love to hear from you!! :)
Happy Crafting
Nicole
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment