Thursday 21 March 2013

Secret Garden

Good evening everyone!! :)  How are we all?? fabulous i hope!, tonight i am going to pop on my first card made using one of the lovely new stamps from JUST INKLINED this one is called Secret Garden and it is just beautiful!
The stamps are a really good size too so i chose to put this image on an 8x8 inch size card, now my favourite colour is green,  and a perfect colour to pick out from the foliage on the stamped image. 
I stamped  onto the La pashe  250gsm card stock  Check out the web site HERE! its THE perfect medium for stamping! i embossed my image first using clear embossing powder and then coloured in using my lovely Pro markers. I then inked around the edge using Tim Holtz Peeled paint. the backing paper i found on one of the other la pashe CD roms but not quite being the correct colour green i wanted i simply got to work with some cut n dry and my ink pad to match up my colours


then to work adding embellishments!! pink and green ribbon it just had to be to pick out my sweet little pink flowers on the image, a little bit of die cutting... a couple of bows and lastly PINS!!! love em! i coloured three pins in using my pro markers picking out the two shades of green and pink in my card.. a quick little printed sentiment and voila ! One secret garden card. hope you like it!! would love to know if you do... right folks...i'm logging out for a while but i will be popping back tomorrow with my second stamped image from JUST INKLINED  so hope you'll take a peek to see what it is!. don't forget to check out all the other Design Team members pages for more lovely designs from LA PASHE you will find some outstanding cards full of loads of inspiration!! bye for now...Nix xx

No comments:

Post a Comment