Saturday 9 February 2013

Pickles & Podge- Mothers Day

Well good evening one and all.... its finally here ...my first card to be put on my lovely new blog!!! woo hoo! i am so happy to be blogging AT LAST :) this lovely image is from the pickles and podge range and you can find it on the "The Best of La Pashe" Cd rom. and perfect to start off my mothers Day cards. I have printed the image, and decoupage on the lovely new papers from la Pashe, I've used the 160gsm decoupage paper that is "oh so oober smooth and silky! and beautiful to cut! for the background I've simply enlarged the image, faded and cropped it, then popped on my sentiment and backed on to some pretty pink card. I've taken the matching backing paper from the cd and the decoupaged image and matted both those onto the same pink card, die cut a lovely matching flourish, then added some paper roses, deep pink ribbon and a couple of pearl pins to finish...oooh and of course the compulsory GLITTER! :)Hope you like it! and would love to know what you think! I love these cute bears and have printed off a few more different designs...watch this space and more will be popping up in the next couple of days... Nicole xx

2 comments:

  1. I love this card Nicole it is so stunning and beautiful and would like this for my mother pretty please xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my lovely lol !! thank you ver much!! xxx i'll pop you a pm now :) xx

    ReplyDelete