Monday 18 February 2013

One for the boys and one for the girls


Well doesnt time fly? where did that weekend go... monday evening already lol well, i'm just popping on to post a couple of quick makes i made the weekend

First one is from La Pashe printed from "The Big One " cd you can find the details of the cd rom right about.... Here! but if you prefer paper crafting you'd better check out these gorgeous papers Over here! and check out the fabulous sale prices STILL available!..absolutely love these images!!. This one i had a little play with, i needed my background a little larger for the card i was doing so for the background i copied and flipped the background and joined together to make the garden look bigger ;) then just chose the front part of the gardener to decoupage!  and ...voila! one funky gardener card
I then added some glossy accents to the top o the pint! to finish off 
Then... I fancied doing something abit girlie, for a friend who asked me to make something pretty for a close friends 40th birthday. so i had a flick through my many cds (only 200 plus..ish..ssshhhh dont tell the hubby!...its not my fault!! they are very addictive) and found the perfect image.
this is called the "Morning Glory Fairy" It is an image painted By Linda Ravenscroft, i printed the image and all the little extras from the "A Touch Of Magic" Cd Rom 
I chose to make a Pyramage card, used a faded background of the same image, Popped the sentiment onto some matching paper and to finish off some pearl pins pink ribbon, mini pearls and added some beautiful glitter to her wings
I would love to know if you like my little makes, so please stop and drop me a message, well i'm off to craft some more so untill i post again... i bid you farewell! happy crafting :) xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment